TauRIS® HIGH SPEED quadruple sensor
The TauRIS® HIGH SPEED quadruple sensor is one of the fastest sensors on the market. An innovative and high-performance further development of the quadruple sensor used hundreds of thousands of times since 1997, it boasts highest performance and clocking reliability.
Due to its flat design and three-sided edging, it is very easy to install in your entry. Some manufacturers offer entries which allow the sensor to be pushed in like a drawer.
In addition, the quadruple sensor is excellent value for money, providing you with 4 single sensors at nearly half the price!
Dimensions: 54 cm x 19.3 cm x 3.5 cm
Length: 5 m connector cable (SVH-05)
Your benefits at a glance:
- Excellent value for money
- HIGH SPEED clocking – fastest clocking ever!
- One of the fastest sensors on the market
- Perfectly compatible with TauRIS® 2000 and TauRIS®-S2
- Same dimensions as its predecessor – no changes to loft necessary
- 5 m connector cable
- Additional sensors are easy to integrate
- Combinable with TauRIS HIGH SPEED single sensors
- Can replace 4 single sensors
- EachTauRIS® sensor has its own unique device ID
Change from single sensors to quadruple sensors: speak to your dealer about changing over to TauRIS® HIGH SPEED quadruple sensors. It will be worth it!